Are you ready to take that big leap, but don't know where to find inspiration?
Does fear overwhelm you, and you feel scared of failing?
We at Headway UK England make it our goal to provide coaching, training, advice, and tips about life and career in general.
This blog was written specifically for people like you who want to feel empowered and inspired to take that big leap.
If you go back to the time of inventors, one of the most powerful driving forces that motivated them was empowerment.
They Did Not Have It Easy
· They had to work harder, and these inventors knew that their invention will impact how people live in the future. For instance, Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone because sending letters took too much time if something was urgent.
· There was no room for lateness, you had to be on time with everything. You cannot just send a text to someone saying you will be a little late or you cannot make it to the meeting because something came up. However, if the telephone was not invented, we would not have high-tech cellphones today; or we will be stuck with e-mails which is an evolution of the snail mail.
· Think about how much patience it took him to invent the telephone, and that is all because of empowerment. There is already purpose and motivation, but to come up with a revolutionary idea is empowerment.
Check this related blog post: https://www.headwayempowerment.co.uk/post/leadership-is-empowerment-1
What About You and Everything Else?
· That is the same for you, and despite everything that is going on in the world today you have to keep going. Maybe you are stuck at home watching your favourite series, still in your pyjamas, but you shouldn't feel discouraged because you still have a goal in life. You may not be an inventor like Alexander Graham Bell, but you are not going to bed every night without a purpose and wake up the next day feeling unaccomplished.
No one wants to feel stuck, and with enough driving force and inspiration, you create something new. The people who believe in you and those you inspire want to see someone who works toward their dream every day.
· Every day there are discoveries, innovations, or even inventions and that is all because of hope, knowing they can make a change. The empowerment they feel is what keeps them going; to keep making developments.
Read this related blog post: https://www.headwayempowerment.co.uk/post/inspiration-12-things-to-remember-that-ll-change-your-life
Life is unpredictable, and sometimes what you think is for you, isn’t. It could be a career, person, material possession, or cause. However, being open to failing and learning from it is what makes you an empowered person. You can say you have been there, you tried, failed, succeeded, and even got disappointed. Nothing is perfect, not everything you want will work out, but surviving through that is because of the developments and milestones you still want to achieve in life.
Empowerment is contagious, and if you have a lot of it, you will influence everyone around you.
Visit our website